Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bulldog Pet Portrait

Bulldog Photo reference
Here's a photo of a pet portrait that I'm currently working on.  Just one of the array of photos of this bulldog commission.  Two things I don't like..the coverlet and the hidden paws.  Luckily, the owner did provide more photos that showed paws and I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve for cute foregrounds/backgrounds! 
Completed Bulldog Portrait Drawing from Photo above

Promotions wise, I joined up at Yahoo and contributed to the Yahoo buzz.  Just another giant place to put my links, I've been anywhere between number 40 and 48 on searches under "pet portraits".  If you have a spot online you could add a link to my site at http://robinzebley.com/ under pet portraits, boy, would I appreciate a link.  It can only help!  Robin

No comments: